GENERAL INFORMATION | SPECIFICATIONS
STERIPLEX SD TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:||Activated Solution||Part A||Part B Activator|
|Inert Food Grade Ingredients||0.075%||0.075%||0.000%|
Oxidizer in Part B prior to Activation only (see MSDS and Activation information below)
Warning: Flammable in Bottle; Non-Flammable when applied through BioSpray Power Pack Systems®
Color: Clear to Light Yellow Liquid
Kilograms per Liter: 1.012
Activated Formula – Ethanol Solution, Class 3, UN1170, PGII
Part A – Ethanol Solution, Class 3, UN1170, PGII
Part B – Organic Peroxide Type F, Class 5.2, UN3109, PGII
STERIPLEX SD’s Patented Peroxyacetic Acid Conversion Process
STERIPLEX SD’s patented, two-part formulation causes rapid and significant changes to the traditionally aggressive chemical characteristics of the peroxyacetic acid or “PAA” upon Activation which occurs by simply combining Part B (the “PAA” activator component) with Part A. Specifically:
- The hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) component of the PAA is rapidly converted into water and oxygen within minutes of Activation, and ceases to exist; and
- The dramatically altered chemical form of the PAA post-Activation, isNo longer a highly-oxidizing agent to materials and is safe for direct application on stainless steels, plastics and polymers exhibiting excellent inhibition corrosion rates as validated in the STERIPLEX Activated Formula’s independent materials compatibility corrosion studies.
- STERIPLEX SD’s Activated Formula is:
- Non-Fuming, Non-Toxic to Inhale
- Not a Skin Irritant or Sensitizer
STERIPLEX SD’s Activation Instructions
Activation of STERIPLEX SD’s patented formulas occurs by pouring the entire contents of the Part B Activator bottle containing a premeasured 37.8 mL for gallon size (10.0 mL for liter) into the Part A bottle containing a premeasured 3,747.6 mL for gallon size (990.0 mL for liter) to achieve a 99:1 mixed ratio and agitating the combined solution for 15 seconds.
STERIPLEX SD is Ready-to-Use post-Activation.